Check In Policies
All guests must present a credit card as a guarantee, at check in.
In case of not presenting credit card, guests must provide the amount of $ 100 (if not required, will refund the amount at check out of the property)
All guests must leave a copy of their ID.
All guests must carry identification bracelet, as a security policy.
+ Accommodations Agreement
All reservations must be made through Volcano Lodge via email or by completing our Reservations Form. All rooms are subject to availability.
All reservations, changes, or cancellations must be submitted in writing via e-mail or fax.
• Children before 3 years old are free of charge sharing with their parents or Adults.(with 2children max).
• Group Rate apply after 7 rooms.
• Children before 6 years old are free of charge sharing with their parents or Adults.(with 2children max).
• Group Rate apply after 10 rooms.
+ Volcano Lodge Reservation Department's contact information:
Call Toll Free: 1.800.649.5913 (US & Canada) | (506) 2479-1717 (Costa Rica).
Fax: 866-711-4902 (US & Canada) | (506) 2479-1716 (Costa Rica).
E-mail: email@example.com (US & Canada) | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com (Costa Rica).
In the event of a cancellation, the following charges shall apply:
a. Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the guest arrival will receive an 80% refund- the 20% deposit is non-refundable.
b. Cancellations made between 29 days to 15 days to guest arrival, will receive a 50% refund.
c. Cancellations made 14 days or less prior to guest arrival will NOT receive a refund.
d. NO SHOWS will assess a penalty for the 100% of your reservation.
e. Early DEPARTURES and late ARRIVALS will NOT receive refunds for the unused portion of the reservation.
+ Prepay Procedures:
• Upon confirmation, a 20% non-refundable deposit will be charged to your credit card. Any remaining balance due will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
• All reservation must be paid in full no later than 30 days prior to your arrival date.
• Payment not made in full by the required date will result in automatic cancellation.
• Payments will only be accepted through credit card authorization forms or deposit in Costa Rica.
• Our Bank Account BNCR colones (¢) 100-01-0570001955-6 or Dollars ($) 100-02-0570600141-8
• Banco de Costa Rica colones (¢) 346-302-6 or Dollars 346-486-3
• Must send copy of payment to our fax (506) 2479-1716 (Costa Rica)