- 64 Rooms & Suites with private terraces, some with private-plunge hot springs and lounge chairs.
- Tropical botanic gardens throughout the entire resort.
- 2 Free-form, cold water swimming pools.
- 2 Exclusive free-form hot springs, featuring cascading falls, secluded pools, and varying temperatures; one with a swim-up bar, ambient lighting in the evening, and music.
- 2 Hot spring fed Jacuzzis (one covered).
- Boutique spa.
- Lockers and changing room.
- Hiking trail.
- Play ground.
- Guest computers, lounge, billiards, and reading area.
- Sura Bar & Bistro, offering typical Costa Rican fare made with locally sourced ingredients.
- 3 Bars.
- Complimentary, high speed, wireless Internet access throughout entire resort.
Comfortable accommodations offer simplicity, relaxation and privacy; all you could need, and more, in La Fortuna, Costa Rica.
Every guest room in the resort at Volcano Lodge enjoys the seclusion of a private terrace with full or partial views of Arenal Volcano looming majestically above, the botanic gardens, or both.
Drinking & Dining
The perfect Costa Rica vacation requires good food and drink; not to worry: we've got you covered!
When it comes to the perfect Costa Rica vacation, we understand the importance of good food, good wine, and refreshing cocktails, as well as mocktails...
Volcano Lodge, Hotel & Thermal Experience is the perfect solution for a wellness vacation experience in La Fortuna, Costa Rica!
What better place to enjoy a wellness vacation than Volcano Lodge, Hotel & Thermal Experience...
ACTIVITIES & TOURS
Choose from these exciting activities & tours! Book in advance of arrival and save!
La Fortuna, Costa Rica is a wonderful place for travelers from around the globe to experience a mountain of exciting, and adventure some, activities.
Your destination guide for La Fortuna, Costa Rica and Volcano Lodge, Hotel & Thermal Experience.
La Fortuna is a small Costa Rica town, northwest of the capital, San Jose, with a population of just under 20,000 people.