- By confirming the booking process, you authorize the Volcano Lodge to charge the full amount of the reservation in your credit card.
- If there is any problem with the credit card transaction throughout the booking, you can not continue with it. If so, you must register a new card in order to obtain confirmation.
- The result of the payment for your transaction will appear on your statement on behalf of Volcano Lodge Hotel.
- Guest must present credit card used for this payment, at check in time.
Important: Pets are not allowed inside the property. In case of non-compliance, the hotel reserves the right to request the abandonment of the property.
Check In Policies
- All guests must present a credit card as a guarantee, at check in.
- All guests must leave a copy of their ID.
- All guests must carry identification bracelet, as a security policy.
Cancellation and Refunds Policy
Cancellations will be effective from the date of receipt of written notice by fax to number: +506 2479-1716 or email: Send Mail from our Reservations department and confirmation received by our hotel. If you apply a refund, it shall be in accordance with our policies as detailed below:
- Full payment is due upon reservation. No refunds or credit for cancellations, no show or parcels or portions of unused reserves.
- Early departures and late arrivals will NOT receive refunds for the unused portion of the reservation.
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the guest arrival will receive an 80% refund the 20% deposit is not refundable.
- Cancellations made between 29 days to 15 days to guest arrival, will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made 14 days or less prior to guest arrival will NOT receive a refund.
- Cancellation of reservations for Easter (March 21th to March 26th), Christmas or New Year (December 19th to January 8th) with less than 60 days before date of arrival will incur a penalty of 100%.
- From December 19th to January 8th: 2 night minimum stay.
Impossibility of Performance
- I agree that the Volcano Lodge not be liable in the event of natural disasters, fire, blockades, government order or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Hotel is committed to maintaining the strictest confidence all information relating to our guests, in-house. Not disclose to any other source the information you enter on our website. This information will be for the exclusive use of Volcano.
- Volcano Lodge, under penalty of applicable law. We will never give out your e-mail address for any reason.